Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Keeps crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mrduckface

I keep trying to play The legend of Zelda collectors edition on Dolphin. I can play it for a short amount of time and then it just freezes and I can no longer play it. I am using dolphin 3.5-367 on 64x bit Windows. I have 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 4250 Graphocs. AMD Athlon II X4 645 quad - core processor.
Like I said I can play it for a bit but then it just crashes and I can no longer play it. Help is appreciated [Image: smile.gif] . Thanks in advance
You should have at least altered your post so it didn't look like the one the last guy who got banned for downloading games made. Sad

Mrduckface

(04-01-2013, 02:36 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You should have at least altered your post so it didn't look like the one the last guy who got banned for downloading games made. Sad
I had the same problem so I saw it got banned so I posted it again, and removed the thing that he got banned for.
Funny how your IP address is the same as the other guy though...
(04-01-2013, 02:36 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You should have at least altered your post so it didn't look like the one the last guy who got banned for downloading games made. Sad

You should have quoted the post ( http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-dol...s-crashing ) so that any guy with a bit of common sense could have realized it was probably the same Tongue

Mrduckface

Can someone just help me please?
Start by downloading Dolphin from the official website.
The build you're using is from a website not associated with Dolphin and is very outdated.

Mrduckface

(04-01-2013, 02:47 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Start by downloading Dolphin from the official website.
The build you're using is from a website not associated with Dolphin and is very outdated.
Oh that's probably why then..
For the record, we frown upon alternate accounts, and we don't tolerate ban dodging at all. If you were banned for talking about downloading games, deal with it and wait for two weeks. After the ban is up, just read and follow the rules.

Closed.