Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New user asking help:(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys i got brawl almost working now but it keeps crashing unfortanatly.... Now i did alot of research to fix this problem i heard someting about debugging now i treid going in debugging mode by making a shortcut and renaming it to .exe -d but it stil doesnt go to debug mode but just opens.... When i rename the origonal file instead of the shortcut it wont even open itll ask for wich program to use to open it like media player and stuff... I rhope someone over here vcan help me... Sorry for my bad englsih and probly postingin the wrong forumsSad....

Best regards
You have to go to the properties list to enable debug mode.
With New revisions, none of that is necessary.. Only in Subspace, if you just want to "Brawl" then there is no need for the Debugger.
http://cid-ec92aae47a89073b.skydrive.liv...ew=details

Cheers. Wink
Ye but thats the whole point i wanna do the subspaceSad each time i beat the first level and get stucdk at the secondSad... It doesnt get past the movie eather it repeats or shuts down dolphin....Sad u know how to fix this?
(07-20-2009, 11:59 AM)stoel Wrote: [ -> ]Ye but thats the whole point i wanna do the subspaceSad each time i beat the first level and get stucdk at the secondSad... It doesnt get past the movie eather it repeats or shuts down dolphin....Sad u know how to fix this?

Well I have been getting around it by hitting start then a to skip the movie lol much simpler then enabling unlimited jit cache but a little more redundant