Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Master branch New Wii AX HLE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Since there seems to be a friendly conversation going on here, I'll add a comment by praising how amazing the new branch and AX HLE audio is. Star Fox Adventures not only runs full speed, but the audio...wow. That is all. In fact, I'll post a wav file to show how much it's improved. This branch runs a lot faster than I thought,

Spoiler:
http://filetrip.net/view?GVyZnrnXUj
I've forgotten what the argument was, but it has now split into multiple tangents, and I can't be bothered following them all.

I never meant that the use of id est was wrong. I meant that the whole sentence was wrong.
@AON3 - You didn't prove the latter either, but I'm going to drop it at that and instead enjoy playing Xenoblade with flawless audio :p

That's really the only Wii game I have dumped atm that had any noticeable audio issues. Just started playing a few weeks ago (almost at Makna Forest), so this merge came just in time.
Okay, random talk can go in the off-topic section. I don't know how these threads turn into a free-for-all about random off-topic stuff, but we can't have a forum full of this stuff in every thread.

Closed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4