Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: help asus p8z77-m oc pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello I need help to do some dolphin
the truth is that I got no stable oc not I'm doing wrong would be good for someone with my same motherboard / prosesador help me thanks

motherboard: asus p8z77-m pro
prosesador: intel ivy G2020
RAM: 4GB 1600mhz
source: santey extreme rock power 550w
maximum load temperature: 50 degrees
minimum load temperature: 29 degrees

I hope you can help me thanks: D

/
hola necesito ayuda para hacer un poco de para dolphin
la verdad es que no consegui ningun oc estable no se que estoy haciendo mal estaria bueno que alguien con mi misma placa madre / prosesador me ayude gracias
placa madre: asus p8z77-m pro
prosesador: intel ivy G2020
ram:4 gb 1600mhz
fuente: santey extreme rock power 550w
temperatura en carga maxima: 50 grados
temperatura en carga minimo: 29 grados

espero que puedan ayudarme gracias Big Grin
If I'm not mistaken you can't raise the cpu multipliers at all on pentium sandy/ivy bridge chips. That means that in order to OC you need to raise the base clock which will make your system unstable no matter what you do and is definitely not recommended. In other words, you can't OC safely on that chip, it's impossible.
(03-29-2013, 01:29 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm not mistaken you can't raise the cpu multipliers at all on pentium sandy/ivy bridge chips. That means that in order to OC you need to raise the base clock which will make your system unstable no matter what you do and is definitely not recommended. In other words, you can't OC safely on that chip, it's impossible.
I thought it was ok as my old Pentium E5700 lift it to 3.8 ghz and truth who was pretty good with dolphin
Pentium Ivy Bridge (G2xxx) is not Pentium Wolfdale (E5xxx,E6xxx)
Why the hell did you pair a locked CPU with a Z77 mobo
Z77 + i5 3570k -> You can overclock
Z77 + G2020 -> You can't

If you bought i5 3570k with Z77 mobo like everyone told you million times before , you wouldn't have to complain over and over again