Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: EuRGB60 Mode (PAL60) seems to almost never work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have tried with several games (including PAL versions of Xenoblade and Super Smash Bros. Brawl) and it almost never works. Game still runs at 50 FPS, still get warnings when the game loads about 50/60Hz mode. Have tried on both the PC and Mac versions. I'm in europe so it isn't really possible (or rather, not cheap) for me to get my hands on legal copies of NTSC game versions. So, I'm wondering if there's a workaround that doesn't involve using an NTSC iso file.
Patch your two games with the 30fps patch you can find here.
Even if it said that the patch is for Xenoblade, it works also with Brawl PAL.
In my experience, you need a game that can manually select 50/60hz, then Dolphin writes it to the SRAM and IIRC that only works for GC games.

I heard they removed it, but is the progressive scan option still there?
If so, enable that.
(03-28-2013, 11:40 PM)Yami 2b Wrote: [ -> ]Patch your two games with the 30fps patch you can find here.
Even if it said that the patch is for Xenoblade, it works also with Brawl PAL.
Thanks. Is there a method of applying patches like this in Mac OSX? I can't find anything new enough to run on Mountain Lion, which as far as backwards compatibility goes is pretty bad. lol