Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need even more help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BucketFace

Problem changed.

When i start the game i can hear the music but the screen is all light blue.
(07-20-2009, 07:21 AM)BucketFace Wrote: [ -> ]Problem changed.

It's better to post your WHOLE problem. I doubt many people are going to go searching for your old thread.
(07-20-2009, 10:32 AM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2009, 07:21 AM)BucketFace Wrote: [ -> ]Problem changed.

It's better to post your WHOLE problem. I doubt many people are going to go searching for your old thread.
You may talk about certain things reminding you of certain actions to take, or inform you of certain processes, you either read them and act as you should or disable those warnings by investigating from where they are and stop any notificatin by "ticking certain options", to stop something it helps to know what to stop, to understand something it may take a bit of learning, so please before you ask askk yourself first could I understand that question or not?

Ok Finally Saw it:
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2934.html
If i'm not mistaken, this is considered as spam.
You should of attached this to your old post, bump or something, get creative Wink
LOL diddykong
I don't think your problem has changed. You still say the same thing here as back there. Go back and bump your old thread. This thread deserves to be deleted.
(07-21-2009, 03:09 AM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think your problem has changed. You still say the same thing here as back there. Go back and bump your old thread. This thread deserves to be deleted.

He obviously doesn't care enough to go back to the old thread:
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2934.html
You don't just ask a question and forget about it. Jeez..
Idea This tells a lot about your Character.