Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn codes that work on Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

crimsonedge11

I'm having issues with this game, first of all, my saves don't even transfer from path of radiance. Yeah I found out until I was almost finished with the game that easy mode saves don't transfer. No solution to fix that. I even tried looking for codes to switch my game to normal or hard mode, no luck with that either.

Then I was thinking no big deal, I'll just use gecko codes to make up for it but those don't even work either. This is the only Wii game I've tried where NONE of the Gecko codes work. From what I gathered its because something in the ram got shifted in dolphin and the codes are wrong? I got no knowledge about making codes or hacking, to me that may as well be rocket science.

I've been using google for 2+ hours to try and track down WORKING gecko codes for dolphin and I've had no luck.

Has anyone coverted some codes, at least item modifiers + item digits and gold/xp?

**Edit: Are there any save editors for this game or any other options at all other than playing the game like it is being screwed out of my save transfer? I'm probably going to not play it if that is the case. I find it difficult to play a game like this where you basically can't grind and power up the characters you want to use for the game. That defies the premise of every other strategy RPG ever made. Not in a good way.

DragonSyn

Good luck. I've searched forever trying to find working codes for both games. The only one I'm really interested in is the Infinite Weapon Use code for both games. (I.E. I want all weapons to be like the Training sword in the beginning of Path of Radiance. It's hard enough keeping people alive, let alone trying to micro-manage their weapon use Tongue) I read somewhere that you don't even need to do the offset trick anymore, but I tried the codes both ways and they don't work. The only thing I got a little bit of a result from was an Action Replay code for Infinite Weapon Use on Path of Radiance. All it really did was fill Ike's Backpack with the standard 46/46 starting sword. Kind of pointless. I'll be following this thread though, and hope someone can help with the codes. Again, good luck.

Edit: Oh, and about the transfer issue. Another thing you want to keep in mind is the PAL region will not transfer to the NTSC region and vise verse. In other words, a PAL save of Path of Radiance will not transfer to a NTSC copy of Radiant Dawn. At least that is how I understand it. I just thought I would point that out, in case you are using copies from two different regions.