Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: fps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all greetings and hopefully go well, to the point I wanted saver about how many fps will I get with this system, in these games

motherboard: asrock extreme 4
prosesador: Pentium G2020 (soon will I get my i5 3570k)
video card: MSI 7850 OC power 1000mhz/1450
ram: 8 gb ddr3
so.: windows 8 pro 32 bit
dolphin: the last beta
good games I wanted more or less serious saver the legend of zelda twilight princess, the legend of zelda skyward sword, super mario galaxy, resident evil 4, wii sport resort
I'll have to do oc? can in g2020
thanks

: D

hola a todos saludos como andan espero que bien , yendo al grano queria saver mas o menos cuantos fps obtendre con este sistema, en estos juegos
placa madre: asrock extreme 4
prosesador: pentium G2020 ( dentro de poco obtendre mi i5 3570k)
placa de video: msi power 7850 oc 1000mhz/1450
ram: 8 gb ddr3
so.:windows 8 pro 32 bits
dolphin: la ultima beta
bueno los juegos que queria saver mas o menos seria the legend of zelda twilight princess, the legend of zelda skyward sword , super mario galaxy,resident evil 4, wii sport resort
tendre que hacer oc ? se puede en g2020
gracias

Big Grin
Please, post only in English Smile

You will be able to play all of those games at full speed with the i5 3570k OC @4.2GHz. I'm sure you knew that.

Super Mario Galaxy will not run well. Even if OC.

Twilight Princess will run well if OC.

Skyward Sword = Same as Twilight Princess

Wii Sports Resort - I am not sure. My guess is yes it will run fine with the Pentium at stock.

Resident Evil 4 will run fine OC.

By run fine I mean 45 or 20 FPS at lowest and 60 or 30 FPS at highest.

By not run fine I mean 30 or 15 FPS at lowest and you may peak to 60 or 30 FPS during cutscenes or some gameplay, but mainly the highest will be 45 or 20 FPS.

Hope that helped Smile The i5 3570k is the best processor you can get for Dolphin as of now, so you should get it soon.
(03-25-2013, 12:46 PM)noah Wrote: [ -> ]Please, post only in English Smile

What is wrong in posting in other languages? He may be more understand able by others who also speak that language.
I thought I read somewhere that this forum was English only? I have nothing against Spanish I just wanted to follow the rules. Oh well if there's nothing wrong with it then he can post all the Spanish he wants.

Edit:

Starscream Wrote:This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language.
ok thank you very much to all i5 3570k try to get as fast as possibleWink
@noah
Typically if someone does not speak English well because it is not their primary language we ask that they post in both English and in their primary language (in case someone here can translate is better).

@germanarce59
Pretty much all of those games except super mario galaxy should run at fullspeed or close to it on the g2020. It's surprisingly fast for a low budget cpu. I would still recommend upgrading to the i5 3570K when you can.
(03-25-2013, 12:50 PM)noah Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I read somewhere that this forum was English only? I have nothing against Spanish I just wanted to follow the rules. Oh well if there's nothing wrong with it then he can post all the Spanish he wants.

It should be tolerated as long as you post the double translation (your native language + english)