Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii Zelda Twilight Princess, cant swing sword ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, i was looking several posts trying to find a way to swing my wooden sword on zelda tp wii, and what i saw was that people without using a real wiimote are not able to use the sword on the game, it saddens me hehehe, the game looks great on the emulator.

Sorry for start another post for this, but i needed to ask : has anyone found any work around solution for this problem??

Well thks in advance and []'s for everyone!!
Use the Wiimote. Cool
I really think that's your only option right now other than trying Shake and perhaps recording motions with the plugin and then mapping the swing motion to a button on your keyboard.
(07-20-2009, 04:30 PM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]Use the Wiimote. Cool
I really think that's your only option right now other than trying Shake and perhaps recording motions with the plugin and then mapping the swing motion to a button on your keyboard.

Thks core2uu, anyways it seens i will have to wait a little more for newer versions of the emulator.
Core2uu or anyone that knows, i would like to know the name of the adapter that i must have to buy to be able to use the wiimote on my pc... thks in advance!!!
If your PC already has built-in a Bluetooth adapter then you don't need anything. However if it doesn't you will need to purchase a bluetooth dongle. It's basically a USB stick that allows your computer to connect to devices via the Bluetooth protocol. You can find them online in a lot of places. I bought mine from some random online shop located in Hong Kong. Works fine with the Windows7 bluetooth stack.