Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to get Fire Emblem Path of Radiance without buying it from the store.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AsianRage842

Tell me How to get it by messaging me at AsianRage842@yahoo.com, if u can show me a video of everything to do that would be nice, if u cant tell me everything u have to do BE REALLY SPECIFIC. Thank You
Buy it from a yard sale?
eBay, Amazon, various website selling older games. You could always bum a copy from a friend if he or she has it.
Alternatively, if you have enough money, you could pay someone high up in nintendo to give you express written permission to use his own rip, which he would send you. However, to do this legally, it would cost more than the disk.
(03-24-2013, 06:56 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]You could always bum a copy from a friend if he or she has it.
You mean borrow?
(03-24-2013, 09:33 AM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]You mean borrow?

No, I mean see if your friend still wants the game, and if not, ask for it. You might get it for free. If not, they might want to sell it or trade it cheap.
:|

i'm blind
I'm pretty sure it's illegal in most territories to dump the game if you've only borrowed it, and even where it's legal, you obviously have to delete the dump when you give the disk back.

Anyway, I'm sure that the OP is pleased by the number of helpful responses he's got. He's obviously been told exactly what he came here wanting to know, and that's great.