Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pokémon XD Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My game of Pokémon XD crashed when I was fighting a trainer in Agate Village and I didn't get a good look at the errors, as the Emulator was making the horrible noise that Nintendo consoles make when they crash.
The game seemed to be running really well. Even better than other games, as many have speed/frame rate inconsistencies.

I'm currently using version 3.5-367 x64.
Try using the latest development version (3.5-1062) from the Download link at the top of the page. Reports say that the game still crashes randomly but it's a bit better than the 3.5-367 version you are using now.
(03-23-2013, 09:12 AM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]Try using the latest development version (3.5-1062) from the Download link at the top of the page. Reports say that the game still crashes randomly but it's a bit better than the 3.5-367 version you are using now.
What about 3.5-1063? It just got uploaded...
Hmm... I can't seem to move the Emulator, as it says I need permissions, even though I'm an Admin on this computer.
Did you run as admin? (right click)
Yeah, that worked. I keep on forgetting about Run as Administrator.
Not sure if you have solved your problem, if not post back and ill share my settings for Pokemon XD. I have not had it crash on me for a few weeks, and have it running at 100% emulation speed. Damn near perfect aside from small gfx glitches on some battle animations. Thanks to Skidau's recent audio fix he made a test build for me to test, audio issues have been fixed as well (crackling and static after extended play)