Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone tell me why wen I start SSBB I get now loading and nothing.
And why wen I start Mario Kart it says no saved file ok I make one and then it says the file is corrupted please read the wii manual.I have a wii and I checkout the manual and it doesn't say everything, so please help me.Dodgy
If you have the NTSC version of SSBB, it is not working. Not sure about Mario Kart. Saying "Help!!!!!!" isn't going to get you an answer any sooner. If anything, it can annoy people. Have a calm subject line that briefly describes the problem you're having. People will be more inclined to help you.
ok thanks
Mario Kart Wii can't create a save file for some odd reason. (Well, unless you dump your NAND in my experience, no clue why that is though.) In order to get it to work, you're going to need to give it a pre-made save file. There are PAL and NTSC versions of the MK Wii save files in the old forums. Since you have Brawl NTSC, I'll assume you also have MK Wii NTSC, since you most likely bought them in the same country.

For Brawl, there's not really a fix for the NTSC version, only the PAL version boots at the moment, so you're stuck (like I am, I've also got NTSC brawl) until they figure out what's making it get stuck like that.
I have Mario kart PAL and SSBB PAL but now I don't know whats happening because they don't work and I downloaded Mario Galaxy and it has everything black can you help me
Huh
(04-02-2009, 03:15 AM)hahaga Wrote: [ -> ]I have Mario kart PAL and SSBB PAL but now I don't know whats happening because they don't work and I downloaded Mario Galaxy and it has everything black can you help me
Huh

Captcha! Tongue

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-11.html
ok host I'm sory.But the good thing is that I med them run wohoooo.Thx everyone that posted here and helped me do it woohhoooo thxBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin