Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why i have so low FPS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I really hope you can help me be. I've got a huge problem, but unfortunately I do not know what it is!

Yesterday I gained Dolphin, so I finally can play Monster Hunter Tri, and there began the whole. No matter which version I use Dolphin and no matter what settings I try through, I'm not in Monster Hunter Tri, nor with other Wii games to 20 FPS! I'm lucky if I ever get in fights to 5 FPS.

Here it the data to my PC:

[Image: yepgvlkoy2mq.png]

What's more, that I am using a 256GB SSD and a 2TB HDD for storage.

I hope you can help me guys!

Sincerely yours,

John Doe.
Please post your Dolphin settings !
Also make sure there is no program that interfere Dolphin performance
Monter Hunter Tri run full speed 30FPS most of the time here
Use Realtemp to check your CPU clock speed , make sure it's not underclocked while Dolphin is running
Hallo dear admin89,

The here are my settings , I have kept very well to this. However, this brings me nothing, just like all the other more than 9,000 settings that I have tried all!

My CPU, GPU and other services never go over 40%.

For further questions, I will be very happy to report back!

edit: I hope this will help you and me. =)
Güten tag herr John Dovahkiin Doe,

It looks like your CPU is operating in its idle-state while emulating. Does your computer function properly in any other application/game?
What are your temperatures while emulating?
I need to know your CPU clock speed while you're using Dolphin
Post a screenshot like this one below :
Your GPU seems to be stuck at its idle clockspeeds - try increasing the Texture Cache Accuracy in Graphics > Hacks, this usually ends up fixing it.

Also, you're using an old build of Dolphin from a thief's website. Grab the latest build from here: http://dolphin-emu.org/download/
Quote: Your GPU seems to be stuck at its idle clockspeeds - try increasing the Texture Cache Accuracy in Graphics > Hacks, this usually ends up fixing it.
You must be seeing things. It's his CPU that's stuck at its idle-state. The GPU usage sounds about right, I've just checked it.
Hello people,

For other games, such as Crysis 3, Far Cry 3, AC 3 Hitman Absolution and so I have no problems to play this on the highest graphics settings. Although since my GPU temperature is highest somewhat, but it's more because I'm just a normal cooling on it.

Here are the RT measurements, I hope it's the right one.
1.6GHz ... That's terrible
Your CPU is underclocked !
Download and install Intel Turbo Boost Monitor
Run Throttlestop program and enable "Clock modulation" , "Chipset Clockmod" , "Set multiplier"
[Image: 2600kstasio.png]
then set multiplier to any number . For Example : I choose 35 , i will have 35 x 100MHz = 3500MHz ~ 3.5GHz
Click "Save" , close throttlestop and then run throttlestop again . Keep Throttlestop running while you're playing game with Dolphin

Hope this help
Done, but its nothing be changed. I run TS as admin, no change.
TS accepts / does not accept my changes.

Could I ask you that you set up via TV (TeamViewer) I could?
Pages: 1 2