Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: iso games not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this happens

zoom in on the picture
Yo, the file you're trying to load obviously isn't an ISO (look at the extension). You need to extract the archive first like you did with Dolphin (which comes in .7z files as well).
i dont know how to do that :\

(03-20-2013, 05:11 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, the file you're trying to load obviously isn't an ISO (look at the extension). You need to extract the archive first like you did with Dolphin (which comes in .7z files as well).

(03-20-2013, 05:17 PM)jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames Wrote: [ -> ]im using power iso to extract what do i do from here?i dont know how to do that :\

(03-20-2013, 05:11 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, the file you're trying to load obviously isn't an ISO (look at the extension). You need to extract the archive first like you did with Dolphin (which comes in .7z files as well).
Yo , we're not here to teach you how to use your computer
Read Shonumi's post again . It's not that hard to understand
The game is obviously not 4kb, so you don't actually have the game file there. Ask the person who put the game in a 7zip file what the story is.

Closed.