Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Issues with Config selections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Raining Justice

Hey. I have Dolphin, the newest build I believe, and I cannot, for the life of me, get the DSP LLE working. I have the files in the proper folders and such, and I double and triple checked that I did. It's the fact that I cannot select anything on my DSP config, or any of the other configs for that matter. Anything that is greyed out is something I cannot select. 3 screenshots attached. Any help would be much appreciated.
Do you have the DSP LLE rom file? You can dump it from your Wii or use an emulated version that only works on some Mario and Zelda games.

Edit: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-how...lle--23103
Yo, your thread very much sounds like this: "Hey guys, LLE doesn't work. I've done everything correctly, what's the problem?"

You should maybe take a minute to think about what information might missing there (hint: a lot). We aren't mind readers.
Quote:or use an emulated version that only works on some Mario and Zelda games.

Old info. The latest development versions have an updated form of that dsp rom included, one that works on all games.
@Raining Justice why not use ^ then?
Are you poking around the configs while a game's running? All those options grey themselves out when a game's running. (But the audio backend should be greying itself out too, why isn't it?) If they're greying out without anything running, try a newer build of Dolphin.

Speaking of which, yeah, you're not running the "latest version" - 3.5 is the latest *stable* release, but there are newer development builds under it on the download page: http://dolphin-emu.org/download/

(Also, the rest of you guys are blind fucks, you didn't even look at his screenshots and see the obvious problems within.)
Pauldacheez - do not call me a blind fuck. I saw them. But you are right. He should be using 3.5+
(03-20-2013, 08:43 AM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]Are you poking around the configs while a game's running? All those options grey themselves out when a game's running

This is probably the explanation. Plus the fact that he didin't select LLE Big Grin

Btw his CPU isn't fast enough to use LLE properly