Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Run individual games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hullabaleur

I wanted to put my games onto steam, but didnt want to load the emulator first.
I wanted to be able to load them as though they were individual games.

Is there some way to do this?

I had thought of making multiple renamed shortcuts to dolphin and then finding a way to edit something so that they
open a specific title upon opening.

I mean, there has to be a way to do this.
One way or another, i just wondered if anyone found a way yet.
Looking for the ~same~ thing

How to start directly a game at the launch of dolphin ?
Ever think to try using the search function of the forums. I'm all for being helpfull but it's outstanding how lazy people are sometimes. Here's a hint scroll up to the top of the page and type either steam or bat into the search bar and hit enter. You may actually have to read a thread or two but you can be proud of the fact you solved your own problems.

Hullabaleur

(03-18-2013, 02:43 PM)Xalphenos Wrote: [ -> ]Ever think to try using the search function of the forums. I'm all for being helpful but it's outstanding how lazy people are sometimes. Here's a hint scroll up to the top of the page and type either steam or bat into the search bar and hit enter. You may actually have to read a thread or two but you can be proud of the fact you solved your own problems.
You think those guys who posted their questions expected such a response? Its quite nice when a forum is a place to ask questions and receive answers, as opposed to one where we can ask but all we get are those who tell us we are to lazy to search for them in a place designed to have us ask.

Does my question not deserve an answer?
If your so far above me in this argument why not find me the answer to my question as opposed to bringing up such a meaningless post?

Especially after using the search function and finding no clear answer and nothing specifically related to my inquiry.
Its especially funny how my question was actually the first to come up in that search.
Forgive the lack of quoting. You should be able to see what I'm answering.

Yeah this is a place to ask questions. You are still expected to do a little research on your own. Notice how no one answered you?

Your question is already answered.

I didn't bring up a meaningless post you did. And here are your answers.
Searching for "steam" got me this . Granted it's on the second page of results now but when you asked it was on the first.
Searching for "bat" got me this . A the time you made this thread it was only about 4 or 5 threads below yours.

Of course your post was the first found. It was the most recent thread with any of those words in it.