Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Low Frame Rate for all games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BrainWashedPanda

Im using the most recent build.

Windows Vista 32 bit
ATI Radeon 3400 series GFX Card
3 Gig Ram
Intel Dual Core 2.00 GHZ

All games run fine during the opening screens, start screens, movie screens. But as soon as gameplay becomes a factor the FPS drop to 12-15 every single time. Ive tryed using the Game Booster along with the .bat method of shutting down explorer.exe. Neither of these two change the FPS

Could it be my system? Also, im pretty uneducated when it comes to emulation so please bare with me. I appreciate all help
Try the second oldest build, that might fix your problem.

BrainWashedPanda

No dice. Still the same 12-15 frame rate. Even with Game Booster and the .bat file

BrainWashedPanda

Bump for help
(07-20-2009, 06:51 PM)BrainWashedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]Bump for help

I'm pretty sure bumping your own threads isn't allowed, also, your computer as mine is pretty low on the food chain in terms of dolphin. a 2.0ghz wont cut it in most games. After a lot of tinkering I have only got mario kart wii running at 40fps ish in 50cc mode. Search the forums for the games you want and find the best settings there. Super smash brothers brawl is the only game i have tried that is constantly giving me fullspeed with all detail settings on high so try it on build 2902 and you should be good. if you have the game of course.

BrainWashedPanda

Ah, I see. Thanks