Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Issues with Game (Dual core, brightness, interactivity)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hungrywalrus

I have been trying to play a rom of MLB Power Pros 2008. I can verify that the game is not the issue in this case. I launch the game, and the screen is very dark, leaving the "strap on your wiimote" screen nearly illegible. I am unable to click or interact with this screen. I read that to solve this, I believe I read that a needed to activate Dual Core, but am unable to do so, as the option is greyed-out and unclickable. Anyone have any insight?
(07-19-2009, 03:08 PM)hungrywalrus Wrote: [ -> ]I have been trying to play a rom of MLB Power Pros 2008. I can verify that the game is not the issue in this case. I launch the game, and the screen is very dark, leaving the "strap on your wiimote" screen nearly illegible. I am unable to click or interact with this screen. I read that to solve this, I believe I read that a needed to activate Dual Core, but am unable to do so, as the option is greyed-out and unclickable. Anyone have any insight?

I am new to using Dolphin, but do have experience with other emulators (N64, Game Boy), and have combed the forums and internet for possible solutions, but can't seem to find an answer relevant to this problem.

hungrywalrus

Bumping.
OK, I enabled Dual Core, to no avail. Any other ideas?
(07-20-2009, 12:57 AM)hungrywalrus Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping.
OK, I enabled Dual Core, to no avail. Any other ideas?

Whered you get the game from?