Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with save, Zelda the wind waker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I have a problem in my save with Zelda the wind waker, i used to save with "savestate", so after a boss and before the next cinematic the game freez with black screen so i replay the boss and save just after with "save state" but the problem happen again with this black screen before the cinematic
I tried to save with the game, i restart dolphin but the game told me that the memory card is corrupted and need to be formatted
So i don't know what i should do
thank's you and excuse my bad english

Windows 7 64bits
Dolphin 3.5 64bits
Play the game without using savestates in the future.
but is there a solution for my problem?
Delete your MC (before that make copies of other saves you eventually got Big Grin ). Let the game create another one. Load any Savestate you got and try to make an in-game save
When i delete the MC i can't save because the game tell me that the memory card is damaged so i paste a new file of MC got from a new install of Dolphin, i saved the game but after restart a game i can't load anything because it tell me that the the memory card is corrupted and need to be formatted
i think that the only thing i can do is to restart the game from the beginning Sad