Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: окно с ошибкой , в новых версиях dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Вадим

в новых версиях dolphin вылазиет ошибка "систем не может распознать файл png" после этого в программе исчезают значки . что делать?

in new versions of the dolphin is an error "system can not recognize the file PNG" then disappear in the program icons. What to do?
English please
Please use English, and if you need to, use Google Translate and we will try to help you as best as we can. If you can, take a screenshot of the issue you're having.

Using Google Translate, it sounds like he has an issue with the new theme system; Dolphin will complain if the theme files can't be found.
Guys, I'll handle this Smile

Попробуй выбрать тему Boomy в общих опциях (вкладка Interface).
You have to post in english too :p
I could have written it in English but then you would have the answer without the question Big Grin
Jeopardy Big Grin

Вадим

(03-16-2013, 03:55 AM)midncircus Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I'll handle this Smile

Попробуй выбрать тему Boomy в общих опциях (вкладка Interface).
не помогает
Имя юзера плохо видно, оно не содержит русских букв? Файл настроек из предыдущих версий не копировал? Скачай последнюю версию, ничего в неё не копируй, положи папку в корень C:\ и поставь английский язык. Если поможет, причина кроется где-то здесь. Если нет - будем думать дальше.

UPDATE. Сейчас попробовал: Dolphin не может прочитать файлы, которые находятся по пути с русскими буквами. Поэтому переложи его в любую папку, кроме рабочего стола или где есть кириллица в адресе.

For English fellas: Looks like he tries to run Dolphin from desktop while his username contains Cyrillic symbols. That causes icons not drawing.
Ah, another unicode issue. I've told the appropriate person, thanks for letting us know!
Pages: 1 2