Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DSP LLE issue & Directx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-14-2013, 03:04 PM)dowonee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I just tried it with the above setting... and I don't know if it's better or not but the issue is still there.
However I noticed that from the intro screen to the hub, the sound is perfect. It doesn't get choppy or stopping at any section.
But once I enter a stage and select a star to play the level (simply when the actual level starts), that's when the music gets all choppy.
Any ideas?

You set everything exactly as I said ? Do you know how to enable vbeam ( right click on the game ) ?

Did you try to disable idle skipping as well ?

What is your FPS and what is your VPS value ? These values can be seen when not running dolphin fullscreen.

Just look at the speed I am getting in the game for example in this thread

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-lat...up-in-smg2

Are you getting 100 fps when Mario is on his starship ? ( turn the framelimit off to test )

If you are not getting 100 fps then something is wrong on your system or your dolphin settings, because we have same cpu
Something alse is bottlenecking then
(03-14-2013, 08:03 PM)rpglord Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2013, 03:04 PM)dowonee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I just tried it with the above setting... and I don't know if it's better or not but the issue is still there.
However I noticed that from the intro screen to the hub, the sound is perfect. It doesn't get choppy or stopping at any section.
But once I enter a stage and select a star to play the level (simply when the actual level starts), that's when the music gets all choppy.
Any ideas?

You set everything exactly as I said ? Do you know how to enable vbeam ( right click on the game ) ?

Did you try to disable idle skipping as well ?

What is your FPS and what is your VPS value ? These values can be seen when not running dolphin fullscreen.

Just look at the speed I am getting in the game for example in this thread

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-lat...up-in-smg2

Are you getting 100 fps when Mario is on his starship ? ( turn the framelimit off to test )

If you are not getting 100 fps then something is wrong on your system or your dolphin settings, because we have same cpu
Something alse is bottlenecking then
Hello,
with the framelimit "off" I get about 70 at the starship (around 60 if I walked towards the bottom of the starship"
I'm testing with just SMG2 now, and it's giving me around 50 to 60 FPS depending on where I'm at.
SMG2 is seems slightly better than SMG (for now, I'm still at the first lvl).
I've attached my settings, so let me know if there's anything I need to change.
Thank you again!
(03-15-2013, 03:34 PM)dowonee Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
with the framelimit "off" I get about 70 at the starship (around 60 if I walked towards the bottom of the starship"
I'm testing with just SMG2 now, and it's giving me around 50 to 60 FPS depending on where I'm at.
SMG2 is seems slightly better than SMG (for now, I'm still at the first lvl).
I've attached my settings, so let me know if there's anything I need to change.
Thank you again!
I am not sure if my screenshoots were HLE or LLE..can you try with HLE and see if you will get atleast 90+ fps
If you cant, then thats the problem.
I dont have a proper gpu right now, because I had to rma it because of the broken fan.
I will test again when I get it

As for your settings, they seem fine, except that I see you also disabled idle skipping.
With that disabled, no, you will not be able to maintain 60 fps, BUT, you should not have sound skipping.
Or, you can enable idle skipping, and should be able to maintain 60 fps then, and that will also result in not having skipping sound
Pages: 1 2