Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Low fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I have recently download dolphin and noticed a very low fps, I have checked the dual core option, created the script mentioned and installed game booster but still can't get over 24 fps.

I currently have 2 gig ram, Intel pentium 3 GHz Dual core and nvidia geforce 9800 gt, oh and the game im trying to play is ssbm.
(07-19-2009, 07:29 AM)smakis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have recently download dolphin and noticed a very low fps, I have checked the dual core option, created the script mentioned and installed game booster but still can't get over 24 fps.

I currently have 2 gig ram, Intel pentium 3 GHz Dual core and nvidia geforce 9800 gt, oh and the game im trying to play is ssbm.

check ur drivers of videocard as first and enable save texturing
enable optimuze quat thing
then complian
netburst aka netfail is the reason why it's so slow. ssbm should be full speed though. Is dual core on? What revision?
Dual core is on and I have the latest drivers, couldnt find save texturing and I have tested both the latest and 2866 revision.
bumpelibump
Try revs between 35xx - 36xx I have the best fps with them Wink (I use 3661 and no probs Wink)
if your using a laptop make sure the battery setting is a high performance...that tripled my fps...lol my metroid prime runs at al little over full speed most of the tiem now Tongue
(07-20-2009, 11:52 PM)hansenderek Wrote: [ -> ]if your using a laptop make sure the battery setting is a high performance...that tripled my fps...lol my metroid prime runs at al little over full speed most of the tiem now Tongue

I have been playing with dolphin for about a week now and I just found that this morning -.-
lol it really give some fps to laptos
Not using a laptop, and tried the 3661 revision aswell =/
Pages: 1 2