Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do i do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

themysteryofrichy

I'm trying to apply the fix to play day of reckoning. But i'm a newbie with this emulator and have no idea how to do it. Can somebody give me a step by step on how? Cause i have no idea Here's what the fix said:
Simulate ARAM DMAState correctly and check for external exceptions after
MTMSR is executed.

This commits fixes [color=#0000cc] issue 617[/color]. WWE Day of Reckoning 1 and 2 are now playable
with Dolphin.

The changes are not implemented for JitIL yet.

Affected files
[color=#0000cc]expand all[/color] [color=#0000cc]collapse all[/color][Image: plus.gif]Modify[color=#0000cc]/Source/Core/Core/Src/HW/DSP.cpp[/color][color=#0000cc]diff[/color][Image: plus.gif]Modify[color=#0000cc]/Source/Core/Core/Src/PowerPC/Interpreter/Interpreter_SystemRegisters.cpp[/color][color=#0000cc]diff[/color][Image: plus.gif]Modify[color=#0000cc]/Source/Core/Core/Src/PowerPC/Jit64/Jit.cpp[/color][color=#0000cc]diff[/color][Image: plus.gif]Modify[color=#0000cc]/Source/Core/Core/Src/PowerPC/Jit64/Jit.h[/color][color=#0000cc]diff[/color][Image: plus.gif]Modify[color=#0000cc]/Source/Core/Core/Src/PowerPC/Jit64/Jit_SystemRegisters.cpp[/color][color=#0000cc]diff[/color]
That's ok. I have applied the fix to the FIFO-BP branch. You can download test builds from:

http://dolphin-emu.org/download/list/FIFO-BP/1/

If you find bugs in that build that are not in master, let me know.

themysteryofrichy

(03-11-2013, 12:07 PM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]That's ok. I have applied the fix to the FIFO-BP branch. You can download test builds from:

http://dolphin-emu.org/download/list/FIFO-BP/1/

If you find bugs in that build that are not in master, let me know.

Do any of them work or is it a certain one?
Always try the latest build available from a branch when in doubt. In this case, use 3.5-524 for the FIFO-BP branch.