Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Suddenly i can play almost all games at 1080p full speed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grin I just dont know what ive done ,but after download nvidia latest driver i just can run any game flawlesly at 1080p with 16x antisotropic filter at 3x internal resolution or higher, my hardware is 6gb ram ,gpu gtx 550ti and my processor is phenom 2X6. sorry for my bad english. can someone explain me why? i just have to say that im using gamebooster and my cpu is open cause of heating issues i just put my fan directly on the cpu and XD no heating at all , games run full speed now.
The GTX 550ti can handle 4xIR with most games, if you weren't getting this performance before, something was wrong.
As an owner of a GTX 550 Ti myself, I can tell you it's been possible to play games at 3x IR for quite a while, even on older drivers from 290.xx. I still don't have the latest drivers, but I can play at 3x IR with no problem.
i didn't change a thing in my configuration just update the driver, and get a massive boost in speed. now i can play mario galaxy 1 and 2 at full speed.
You need an i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz to play at fullspeed with LLE audio.
Not on 3.0; look at his profile. You will need to OC some most likely, but probably not that high on a revision that old. OP is probably using HLE audio given the CPU though.
and Zee530 that is not always right there are some games that run fine for me at 4ghz and on top of that there are games that won't run at full speed even at 4.2 aka The LAst Story and Hyrule in Twilight Princess
I'm aware, i was referring to SMG in particular.
Nvidia did provide speedup in SMG2 in 310.33 driver ( probably unintentionally since they dont care about dolphin lol )

Did you have driver lower then 310.33 ? This would explain it
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-lat...up-in-smg2

Fact that you seem to be using 3.0 also seems to fit perfectly, since speedup is most noticable in older dolphin revisions