Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Black Screen - Getting the Shuttle - Tales of Graces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there,

I have been playing the game fine until I finally got to the Marine Cave part where you get the ship. When I try to enter the cave, it loads but then yields a black screen.

Here's the save file.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zzf1jajectq7r18

I'm playing on the Spanish-translated ToG. My system is a Macbook Pro 13", 2010. Core 2 Duo, 8GB of RAM, Nvidia 320M, and I packed a SSD on it.
It's also worth mentioning I tried this on the Mac side and the Windows 8 (Bootcamp) with the same results.
No one? I'm currently using the recommended default settings to play.

Or is there someone who can kindly go and play through the cave scene for me?
Use LLE. It will solve your sound issues and this kind of issue

Coopcooper

(03-07-2013, 01:28 PM)yoman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there,

I have been playing the game fine until I finally got to the Marine Cave part where you get the ship. When I try to enter the cave, it loads but then yields a black screen.

Here's the save file.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zzf1jajectq7r18

I'm playing on the Spanish-translated ToG. My system is a Macbook Pro 13", 2010. Core 2 Duo, 8GB of RAM, Nvidia 320M, and I packed a SSD on it.
It's also worth mentioning I tried this on the Mac side and the Windows 8 (Bootcamp) with the same results.
Hi Yoman, the black screen happen to me but when i try to enter in building in Telos Astue the loading logo appears and after 1 second freeze in that loading screen. I try to use that LLE like say Lordvador but the game not start with that. my emulator say:

"Fail to load DSP Rom
This File is required to use DPS LLE.
It is not included with dolphin as it contains copyrighted data.
Use DSPSpy to dump the file from your phisical console."

I hope someone find a solution and if you make the game continue Yoman i appreciate if you share the solution.
@Coopcooper - You need to dump your DSP files. There are instructions here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-how...lle--23103.

Note, you can not use the reversed IROM for any games that are not Zelda ucode games (see the list in the link). You'll have to get the real DSP dumps from your own console.
Tried LLE. Same problem.

Forgot to mention that part that I get a black screen is suppose to play an anime cutscene.
LLE is not the problem. The cutscene works well, even with HLE.
Either you are not using Dolphin 3.5, or your ISO is simply broken.
Just redump your ToG disc.
(03-08-2013, 09:57 AM)Yami 2b Wrote: [ -> ]LLE is not the problem. The cutscene works well, even with HLE.
Either you are not using Dolphin 3.5, or your ISO is simply broken.
Just redump your ToG disc.
Hmm unfortunately I don't have the disk with me anymore... Looks like I'll have to use other means to get a copy. Or is it possible if someone can play my save for me and just go through that cutscene?

Coopcooper

(03-09-2013, 02:28 PM)yoman Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm unfortunately I don't have the disk with me anymore... Looks like I'll have to use other means to get a copy. Or is it possible if someone can play my save for me and just go through that cutscene?
Hi Yoman i playing too the tales with the translation spanish patch (2 DVD5) and think that is the problem i download the JAP version (1 DVD) with no translation and i can continue the game finally. Just make that part with the JAP version and save in the next save point and reload again the game with the spanish version again and you can continue the game. I keep bot version now for any other black screen freeze. Hope this info help you.

roberto022

the solution is easy two options in the game is one emulation estate properties changed by Playable two frame limit change audio + active limit for FPS That corrects the problem of video ecene test your save game in Dolphin 3.5-367 vercion I also I'm playing not Yet Reached That part pc athlon x2 270 ram 4 gb card grapics nvidia 210 windows 8 pro
Thanks for save game you go With That configuration
the black screen Hope this helps you too! sorry for bad traduction
http://www.mediafire.com/?kqqdmgpzf1x2d1e save yours original game data xD
Pages: 1 2