Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda wind waker black screen crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Stultz nasty

Hi!,

Im at the second trip to forbidden fortress and foolishly made my save state during the cutscene where the room starts to fill with water and big bird flies down and it fades to black and holds there at 30fps

ive dealt with the black screen issue before but it only required me to reload my save state that was placed before a cutscene. Reentering the cutscene would run through it fine. Since that is not an option now due to my idiocy, ive spent the last few hours attacking google results and i havent found a solution that works for me.

I enabled the fix item hang patch, disabled audio throttle, tried different audio backends, and in rage and frustration i messed with a bunch of other settings and configurations all of which have not worked, crashed dolphin altogether, or rendered my savestate unusable.

I cant use lle audio or try a different version of dolphin since this is a save state not a memory card save.

What im looking for here is either (ideally) a solution or (out of the kindness of one of your dear hearts) a save state or memory card save near my location in the game, preferably before fighting big bird since i want to smash him in his smug face!

Thanks in advance!
In this thread ( http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-win...r-cutscene ) you'll find a savefile that could help you.
This is AFTER the fight against the big bird though