Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Image cropped when choosing 1.5x IR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Verizian

Hey guys
I've been using Dolphin for a while now to play Alien Hominid and I decided to try upgrading the Internal Resolution. I bumped it up to 2x and noticed some lag so I brought it down to 1.5x. However, in 1.5, the image is cropped and I only see the top right corner of the screen. I changed a number of settings but this problem persists. I've tried googling it but no results have appeared yet. Any ideas?
The GT 630M is definitely able to handle 2x IR. Are your drivers up-to-date?

Verizian

(03-02-2013, 09:48 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]The GT 630M is definitely able to handle 2x IR. Are your drivers up-to-date?
I'm a bit behind on the drivers (310.70) but I never really see my card listed on the release notes so I assumed it wouldn't really matter. I'll give it a try. I notice around 200 frames on 1x and 150-160 on 2x, maybe that's a normal range and I'm just not used to it?
LOL? Why do you need so much FPS? Isn't your game too fast? Big Grin

A games runs fullspeed @ 60/50 or 30/25 FPS.

Verizian

(03-02-2013, 09:56 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]LOL? Why do you need so much FPS? Isn't your game too fast? Big Grin

A games runs fullspeed @ 60/50 or 30/25 FPS.
I guess it's because I'm used to Alien Hominid being super fast in my head Undecided

UPDATE: I tried running the game at 2.5x and I got the same problem. The image is cropped. What is it about 1.5x and 2.5x?
Looks like an efb copy or efb scaling bug.
Is this happening in full screen windowed or both? If just full screen set your full screen resolution higher.

Verizian

(03-03-2013, 02:39 PM)Xalphenos Wrote: [ -> ]Is this happening in full screen windowed or both? If just full screen set your full screen resolution higher.
It's happening with both full screen and windowed. I've messed with the full screen resolution, nothing happened
There is nothing you can do other than file an issue report.