Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help with Twilight Princess (Bloom)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Oconnell

Hello everyone, I just registered to ask this because I haven't been able to find an answer to my question in the forums. The forums have been of great help for me though, thanks for that.

So my question is this: Can bloom be disabled in Twilight Princess at all? I know it may sound silly since I think there was a time when the intention was to put bloom into the game, but when I'm playing the Twilight levels of the game, it can get really tiring for my eyes, and it is really, really ugly too.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help!
Have you tried the twilight princess bloom hack? right click the game -> properties->custom projection hack.

Oconnell

(03-01-2013, 04:17 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried the twilight princess bloom hack? right click the game -> properties->custom projection hack.
Is that supposed to remove bloom? I've tried it already numerous times and it does nothing. At least on the newest revision and 3.0 it does nothing. I right-click, then select the hack, press OK and enable custom projection hack, but bloom is still present in-game. I thought that hack was used to add bloom not remove it, I suppose you learn something new each day. Anyway, thanks for the repply, any other ideas?