Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with Tales of Graces.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Coopcooper

Hi people i have a problem with the game Tales of graces. The game work perfect but when i reach to one city called Telos Astei when i have to chase one npc he enter in a building and when i enter the game load a little and freeze in the load screen. Is strange because i advance a lot in the game and just in this part i can't continue because that Sad . I playing with version 3.0. I tried many version (3.5/ Rev 4899, 5053 7716 Others x64x86 both) and have the same result. if anyone can say me a possible solution or tell of fix it i really appreciate it.

Thanks for reid this and sorry for my english is not so good.

This the cap of the building i enter and freeze:
[Image: acnLle8p.jpg]
This is the link with my save: http://depositfiles.org/files/x3lrlt01y

System specs:
AMD FX 6100 x6
8gb Ram / Video Ati 6750 1gb
Windows 7 x64 Professional.
Could you upload a save that makes it easy to reproduce this bug?
Could be a bad dump - I had an issue where Pikmin 2 would always crash at a certain point in the credits and redumping the game fixed it.
It probably is.
I'm playing ToG for several weeks now, on Dolphin 3.5 (& 3.0), and the game didn't freeze a single time for no reason.
Try to redump your game, that should solve your problem.

The room in question (I think)

Coopcooper

Well i chek for try to redump but my Dvd reader is not compatible with rawdump. If anyone can play my save and can continue with enter in the building of bottom floor of that city and upload again i really appreciate it. Thanks btw for the answers.
"Redump" means to re-copy the game from its disc. Y'know, how you originally got the game onto your computer. >_>