Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Shade Boost PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good community, to know on behalf of the developers if serious possible to add this option to fit sheen, contrast or color to future...
I comment that I cannot stand to have to form my screen to play resident evil file since the environment is very dark, games with better lighting not to have problems ^.^
Regards!
I can hardly understand this post
Same. If he retypes it in Spanish somebody here who speaks Spanish may be able to do a better job translating it.
There is "Shade Boost" option in PCSX2 - Graphic - Plugin
It allow you to change Saturation , Brightness , Contrast
Ah. He wants to raise the brightness so he can see better in resident evil. Well dolphin doesn't have a gamma option but we might have a post-processing openGL shader that raises the brightness.
Just now it will try, thank you boys!
Regards!
Ye and he gives as example PCSX2 which has that option they call it shade boost where you can adjust bright, saturation and color. I never felt the need to adjust anything on dolphin but most games allows you to adjust the screen brightness as far as I know.
if your pc has an hdmi plug then you can connect it to an hd tv and change the color light dark ect. from there some graphic cards come with those so if you have one you know what to do
Yeah but that's a pain in the ass since you have to change the settings back every time you switch to a different application. It's much easier to just use the in-game gamma options.
in opengl you can play around with the post-processing effects i use bad bloom in wind waker everytime im hoping to get the wii u look
Pages: 1 2