Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [MK:DD] Cannot save options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Mario Kart: Double Dash when I'm changing settings in 'Options' menu (such as sound and rumble) and pressing 'OK' appears 'Saving complete' message and game goes to main menu.
But when I'm accessing options menu again all setting are reset to default.

I'm usind dolphin-emu 3.5-471 but this problem appears in earlier revisions.
Make sure that you have selected the card that you want to use (go to config>GameCube>slot A and browse for the correct file) and change the path if you need to. You could also make dolphin create a new card and then change to it whenever you play the game. If that doesn't work try more versions of dolphin or reinstall it. But worst case scenario,[color=black]just use save states.[/color]
(03-06-2013, 01:57 AM)TheDolphinCube Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure that you have selected the card that you want to use (go to config>GameCube>slot A and browse for the correct file) and change the path if you need to. You could also make dolphin create a new card and then change to it whenever you play the game. If that doesn't work try more versions of dolphin or reinstall it. But worst case scenario,[color=black]just use save states.[/color]

1). Other games that uses this card works fine.
2). I want to save options to get rumble ingame.
3). I'm using latest dolphin-emu revisions and savestates doesnt works in this case.
4). [color=black]Whats wrong with you?[/color]