Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphics problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for my English,not well.
I don't know how to change the option Enable hotkeys inside graphics-advanced to default.Every time I enter a game named Oboro Muramasa,It always runs in "internal resolution: Auto (integral)" mode and Cause the game is very slow.I have to press "3" to make it Normally for palying when Enable hotkeys opened.i tried all the way to my best but still can't Solve the issue.my god,i wii be crazy,Please help me...
Running games with 9x SSAA is basically equal to running it at 9x Internal Resolution, and your GPU certainly isn't suited for that level of ridiculousness. Lower the amount of antialiasing.
With only 57.7GB/sec memory bandwidth , you can use 3x Internal Resolution , 2x MSAA (Direct3D11) , 16xAF
pauldacheez Wrote:Running games with 9x SSAA is basically equal to running it at 3x Internal Resolution, and your GPU certainly isn't suited for that level of ridiculousness.

9 = 3^2

The IR option measurements are based on the scale applied to each axis. SSAA samples measure the total increase in resolution. 9 samples per pixel is equal to a 3x scale along each axis.

But yeah auto integral + 9x SSAA is way too demanding for almost any graphics card, let alone his midrange/low end card.
(02-23-2013, 01:48 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
pauldacheez Wrote:Running games with 9x SSAA is basically equal to running it at 3x Internal Resolution, and your GPU certainly isn't suited for that level of ridiculousness.

9 = 3^2

The IR option measurements are based on the scale applied to each axis. SSAA samples measure the total increase in resolution. 9 samples per pixel is equal to a 3x scale along each axis.

But yeah auto integral + 9x SSAA is way too demanding for almost any graphics card, let alone his midrange/low end card.
at first,thanks very much,Sorry for English and i had to translate what you said by google.yeah,you are right,my Gpu is low.but i want to know how to Disable integral autorun.it only auto ran in this game ,other games all normal.. Confused Even if i delete the verion and install new version. it still autorun

(02-23-2013, 01:48 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]

9 = 3^2

hi,could you tell me how to dissable integral in this game ,it only auto ran in the gameSmile

(02-23-2013, 01:48 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]With only 57.7GB/sec memory bandwidth , you can use 3x Internal Resolution , 2x MSAA (Direct3D11) , 16xAF
Thank you very much,i will try that what you said later Big Grin