Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where to post issues? New in town...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SmilingLunatic

So, I saw the game discussion section and looked at the one sticky where you find the list of games. Can I just... post what issues I'm having there and do I need to include screenshots/videos of my issues?

Also, where can I learn of possible patches to games, since there's a patches tab for every game I thought there might be some. Just having issues with a few for now.

The emulator works great, I was hoping for more themes though... Maybe a dark theme.
...And if this post isn't in the right section, please do move it...

Thank you in advance. Smile
If it's an issue with a specific game then post it in the thread for that game. If it's a visual issue that we don't know about then yes screenshots would be helpful. You won't find any game patches here.

SmilingLunatic

(02-23-2013, 01:44 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]If it's an issue with a specific game then post it in the thread for that game. If it's a visual issue that we don't know about then yes screenshots would be helpful. You won't find any game patches here.
Edit: Whoops. Posted the issues wrong. Posting them as replies. D: