Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Pro?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was browsing through some threads and I saw RachelB refer to, "Dolphin Pro" and then say forget I said that. I'm confused what is Dolphin Pro? Does it mean I have to buy the next version of Dolphin? I thought open sourced projects were meant to be free.
It's a joke.
Information will be available when it's ready for release.
Lul, how many of these threads are there going to be? XD
So it's a joke, yet it is going to be released. There is no information about it until it is ready for release, but it is a joke, and there have been many forums like this before. *Explosion inside my head*
I see.
Good lord you people are oblivious. This reminds me of that time I had to explain to someone here that theonion.com is satire.
There's not much point in keeping this thread around, since we'll end up discussing nothing seriously. As I'm sure you've found out, Dolphin Pro is an in-community joke, started off harmlessly enough, but we still manage to get people to believe in it somehow.

...Or maybe that's what we want you all to think. Perhaps this is just a conspiracy by those "in the know" with Dolphin Pro's development, ya know, act like it don't exist and keep members from talking about it. I mean, ever wonder why all these threads get closed? Like this one? Am I just messing with your mind and joking around, or am I serious? Oooh, which is it?

Closed.