Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is my computer good enough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AMD A6 3670 2.7GHZ
16gb ram
1000gb hard drive
i know i need new gfx will get one soon! but surely it should be good enough i can play league of legends easily/cs go/world of warcraft/diablo 3 all easily!
PC game's CPU requirement is no where near Dolphin level . For demanding games + LLE , you will need i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz
http://dolphin-emu.org/docs/faq/#what-cp...es-dolphin
Your CPU is weaker than Phenom II x4 955 @ 3.2GHz -> Average performance
A6 3670K can be overclocked but not by much , A6 3670 can't
(02-20-2013, 02:54 PM)nanch1988 Wrote: [ -> ]but surely it should be good enough

Depends on which games you plan to play
ok well it seem pointless going out buying new cpu ect to play gamecube when your still not 100% sure ti will work properly , might aswell spend £40-£50 on ebay for a gamecube with tones of games or buy the games and just borrow the wii of someone lol
(02-21-2013, 03:23 AM)nanch1988 Wrote: [ -> ]ok well it seem pointless going out buying new cpu ect to play gamecube when your still not 100% sure ti will work properly , might aswell spend £40-£50 on ebay for a gamecube with tones of games or buy the games and just borrow the wii of someone lol

Or get a CPU that will allow you to play most GC/Wii games full-speed. It's possible: 3570k/3770k/2500k/2600k and future Haswell processors. You got the choice Smile.

A cheap Wii will do the job too but with bad resolution Big Grin
Sorry update it is a 3670k and yes i've sorted it ! ive found some settings ect online and done my own things ect and now playing most games at 30-60fps 60vps and 100%+ most of the time! Zelda just playing smooth and looks good aswell so just needed to sort some stuff out ect and this is without any game booster or anything so probably run even better but don't need to mabey for higher graphical games but we will see !