Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with metal gear twin snakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

aussiefury

When i first open MGS:twin snakes it says " Fifo_CPUWritePointer out of bounds: 017ca760 (end 017ca740).. no idea what that means but i can hold enter till 100 of those messages disappear. then the game itself is missing sound and some layers of graphics on the FMV's. The gameplay itself looks fantastic but runs slow as... what can i do? if my PC can run crysis good i hope its not my pc.......
thanks a heap guys if you can hep me
(04-01-2009, 12:57 AM)aussiefury Wrote: [ -> ]When i first open MGS:twin snakes it says " Fifo_CPUWritePointer out of bounds: 017ca760 (end 017ca740).. no idea what that means but i can hold enter till 100 of those messages disappear. then the game itself is missing sound and some layers of graphics on the FMV's. The gameplay itself looks fantastic but runs slow as... what can i do? if my PC can run crysis good i hope its not my pc.......
thanks a heap guys if you can hep me
It's either:
1. Game is not supported by Dolphin
2. You don't have dual core, optimise quantisers (or however it is written) and Idle Skipping turned on
3. You have too slow processor (Crysis = GPU, Dolphin = CPU)