Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: help can't get full speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys, i tried to run one of the most demanding games on dolphin (Pokemon battle revolution), i only get 30-40fps and 60-70% speed (in battle, in menus i get constant 60fps) (i5 2500 3.3ghz, hd 6870, 4gb ddr3, W7 x64), i know this game is one of the most demanding but... i should not have a little more of speed? my processor is one of the best for dolphin (i can't OC yet... maybe in a time)... can someone who has the game tell me what settings is using and what version of Dolphin? Thank u all.

PD: Sorry bad english
rattlehead Wrote:i know this game is one of the most demanding but... i should not have a little more of speed?

That's actually about the best you should expect from your hardware on this game, and that's comparatively better than what a lot of non-OCed systems would perform. Keep in mind, this game doesn't even run full speed with OCed Ivy Bridge hardware, at least this was the case for one user (3750K @ 4.2GHz). There's probably not much you can do to improve the speed significantly or get fullspeed constantly.
60-70% speed is a good performance. You can't expect much more.
If you're using LLE switch to HLE. You'll have to deal with sound issues but it will give you a small boost Tongue