Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DEAR STARSCREAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Starscream,
Please reactivate my wifi or whatever because Buttsack was my brother. Don't worry he will not post anymore I gave it to him. He was trolling because thats his thing but now I can't access the forums without using my cloudserver app. Please unblock the IP. I didn't tell him to use the forums. I'm not sure he knows what dolphin is he just walked behind me a few days ago and i guess came up with a plot of evil.
You know, you could just PM Starscream instead of making a new thread.
is it too late now?
(02-18-2013, 10:53 AM)IlovetheGamecube Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Starscream,
Please reactivate my wifi or whatever because Buttsack was my brother. Don't worry he will not post anymore I gave it to him. He was trolling because thats his thing but now I can't access the forums without using my cloudserver app. Please unblock the IP. I didn't tell him to use the forums. I'm not sure he knows what dolphin is he just walked behind me a few days ago and i guess came up with a plot of evil.

Don't let it happen again.
(02-18-2013, 10:58 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Don't let it happen again.
dont worry he wont thanks for the pity
I'd treat him as if he was as dumb as he sounded for a couple of weeks. It will help the internet.
(02-18-2013, 11:50 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd treat him as if he was as dumb as he sounded for a couple of weeks. It will help the internet.
Lol I will. You should see what he did on the Game: Say name of character thread in Offtopic.