Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin.exe Stopped working, Compiling block should be there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

XxGCTRxX

Hi there,

I am here because I somehow screw up when I was playing fire emblem radiant dawn on the third safe file, and radiant dawn isn't exactly easy to play.... where are the files stored and can I fix it? I tuned down and up settings and still it crashes with dolphin.exe has stopped working icon, but on the other safe files it is 100% okay, is there any way to safe the file, I am pissed right now for that random crash, I didn't touch any settings, I only pressed escape when Ike died so I didn't had to endure the stupid music and then bang! the game crashes when I try to load the safe file, I googled it but I didn't find anything helpful so tell me, do I have to endure another 13 hard missions to get where I was ? I am using dolphin 3.5 JIT 64 DC and I always get 100% speed on any graphic setting but I leave it on 2x so the game doesn't crash, thanks
PS. I also get this problem when loading that safe file, Compiling block shouldn't be there! and then it crashes when I click yes or no

Is there something I should also say?
I left a screenshot there

Thanks

XxGCTRxX

I guess since no one replied and because it has almost a day posted that no one knows how to fix this safe file and error right? I guess I am going to have to play another 15 hours to get where I was Sad
Try to load the game in a different build and see if it works.
Right-click the game in Dolphin and click op "Open Wii save folder".
Copy the save files over to the other build.

If that doesn't work, and you're sure you didn't cause a save game corruption by hitting escape while saving, upload your save game somewhere so we can check it out.

XxGCTRxX

(02-18-2013, 08:08 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Try to load the game in a different build and see if it works.
Right-click the game in Dolphin and click op "Open Wii save folder".
Copy the save files over to the other build.

If that doesn't work, and you're sure you didn't save and hit escape (causing savegame corruption), upload your save game somewhere so we can check it out.
I did try with build 3.5-348 and tried that by coping the user> title and those 2 subfolders, and it still crashed, and no I am pretty sure It didn't corrupt because when one of the characters dies, the game doesn't safe, so I close dolphin so I don't lose the character, also the game only safes when you manually press battle safe and it doesn't have a hotkey so that possibility is out , I am going to upload the save file now

I am bit noob with dolphin, what exactly do I have to upload and where you want me to?

XxGCTRxX

http://www.mediafire.com/?85smr233h620y

I hope these are the files you are looking for