Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 3661 Windows 7 64bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Works Awesome!!!!!! but the Dlls were not working.runing everygame at full speed @ high resolution , But No memory card support yet on Wii but thats ok.

problem reading NJoy.dll , I got it to work using the 3659 x64 .dlls but the Wiimote.DLL I cant get it to work under windows 7 x64. It just does not read the stock Cotroller Dlls or Wiimote.dll .

Other than that this emulator is awesome . Paper Mario Wii still has a little graphic errors but its ok , I ran that using winxp but I think games may run a little faster on X64.

ps. Oh ya if you have a quadcore "Uncheck Lock threads to cores" or else it will only run on 2 cores instead of 4.

Intel Q6600
nvidia 8800gt
4gigs ram
Install latest VC++ Redistribuatable to fix Wiimote plugin issue.

Even with this option unticked, Dolphin will use only 2 cores
(07-18-2009, 06:50 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Install latest VC++ Redistribuatable to fix Wiimote plugin issue.

Even with this option unticked, Dolphin will use only 2 cores
I dont have Vc++ on Xp and the wii dll works.

oh ya heres a screenshot of it using more than 2 cores at more than 50% pwr
could be that win7 has better multicore support i guess
But it's a requirement for Dolphin, so you gotta download it!
(07-18-2009, 07:01 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]But it's a requirement for Dolphin, so you gotta download it!

ok just installed Vc++ resdis 2008 x64 and it didnt help reading the Wiimote.dll .=( ill just have to use xp when i want to run it i guess.
What games did you test? I got the Q6600 too and if you dind't overclock your system we should have the same performance. And by reading the topic I get a bit confused, do you play the rev on XP or Windows7?

I also unchecked the QuadCore option because Super Mario Galaxy runs not perfectly, but unticking didn't really improve the speed. =/
(07-18-2009, 08:19 AM)che Wrote: [ -> ]What games did you test? I got the Q6600 too and if you dind't overclock your system we should have the same performance. And by reading the topic I get a bit confused, do you play the rev on XP or Windows7?

I also unchecked the QuadCore option because Super Mario Galaxy runs not perfectly, but unticking didn't really improve the speed. =/

I can run Gamecube games on Windows 7x64 rev 7600 all 60fps. all I did is use the Controller plugin from the older version of dolphin that I mentioned b4. No I did not overclock anything. I run with 16x ffsa and 8x anisotrophic. The video card has to do with that . I ran paper mario Wii version using WindowsXp because Windows7 would not read the Wii plugin.Once this Emulator is perfected I can throw away my Wii and use my Pc to run the Dvds instead with Super Advanced graphic settings.

bust a move 3k
zelda 4 swords
resident evil 4
mario kart
Naruto

Im trying to Rip Monkeyball 2 to test but I lost my fantasy star online game to do it and the game is a little scratched because it was on the garage collecting dust.There is a huge advantage playing on the Dolphin because you can add Antalizing and Anisotrophic wich makes a Huge difference on a 50" plasma the ground wont look blurry from far away and lines look perfectly straight. If You have Quadcore and the game uses 2cores at 100%speed like Naruto game does then you should see improvement but if its not maxing out your cores then you wont its just the emulation is not perfect.

THANKS A LOT FOR THIS EMULATOR . It makes me feel like playing this old games again because of the improved graphics.
I run windows 7 64bit RC7100 and it works fine Tongue

cmccmc

who uses the old windowws 7 Build 7100 Smile
(07-18-2009, 12:33 PM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]who uses the old windowws 7 Build 7100 Smile

People who don't troll torrent sites for new builds.