Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Integrated graphics problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Amppelix

So here's a weird thing: I have a laptop with an integrated Intel HD 3000, but also a separate Geforce GT 620M. But, the Direct3D9 plugin doesn't recognise my graphics card, only the intel thingo. 3D11 recognizes both fine, but naturally there the Geforce doesn't seem to work properly for the game I'm trying to run, Pokemon XD (crashing with "failed to enumerate outputs"). Trying in settings to force dolphin on the better graphics card got the settings screen proclaiming to use it but performance was identical. So I'm kind of stumped.

Other specs if needed:

Windows 8 x64
Intel core i3 2367M 1.4 GHz
6 GB of RAM
Dolphin 3.5
With that CPU , you should give up on Dolphin . An old CPU like AMD Athlon II M340 @ 2.2GHz run faster than i3 2367M...
99% games will not be playable even if you get GT 620M working properly
Btw , Pokemon XD is a demanding game . I'm not sure my laptop can handle it full speed

Amppelix

Aww. Well, I kind of figured as much, but still asked cause the problem itself was so weird.
"failed to enumerate outputs" ? You force Nvidia Adapter via Dolphin , is that right ? Don't do that , just leave Intel HD as default setting
All you have to do is to config Nvidia Control Panel
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-vid...recognized