Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will My Spec Be Good Enough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi im trying to play pokemon battle revolution on dolphin 3.5-348. Will these spec be good enough for me:

Intel G620 2.60Ghz
[color=#333333]4GB RAM[/color]
[color=#333333]ATI Radeon 6770 sapphire[/color]
[color=#333333]
[/color]
[color=#333333]if more information are needed please tell me ty [/color] Smile
Pokemon Battle Revolution is a demanding game . Your CPU is kinda weak for that game
"Kinda weak" is an understatement at best with this game. Even on HLE audio, it's hard to get decent speeds consistently, especially in battle. Note how this user couldn't get constant fullspeed even with some of the best hardware.

You can still play this game, just very slowly.
(02-16-2013, 05:27 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]"Kinda weak" is an understatement at best with this game. Even on HLE audio, it's hard to get decent speeds consistently, especially in battle. Note how this user couldn't get constant fullspeed even with some of the best hardware.

You can still play this game, just very slowly.
i get what you mean by not getting fullspeed, but what do you mean by very slowly. u meant like framerate drop or just a slowdown
(02-16-2013, 07:24 PM)papela Wrote: [ -> ]i get what you mean by not getting fullspeed, but what do you mean by very slowly. u meant like framerate drop or just a slowdown

He meant permanent slow framerate. You can expect 50-60% speed max
(02-16-2013, 10:09 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2013, 07:24 PM)papela Wrote: [ -> ]i get what you mean by not getting fullspeed, but what do you mean by very slowly. u meant like framerate drop or just a slowdown
He meant permanent slow framerate. You can expect 50-60% speed max
so sir, im understanding that other would perform better, would that be right?
What other system are you talking about?
(02-17-2013, 02:38 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]What other system are you talking about?
oh sorry i meant other games. would other games work better?
papela Wrote:oh sorry i meant other games. would other games work better?

Yes.
I am very glad to know that. Thanks for the reply everyone, btw anyone know any websites where i can talk about my pc?
Pages: 1 2