Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cannot reset games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when I try to reset a wii game from the menu, it does not work at all. The status bar goes blank for a short moment, but nothing else happens. It works fine with gamecube games (but only if I do it from the menu, not with hotkeys, no matter which key I assign to this function)
I already tried both stable versions (3.0 and 3.5) as well as the latest revisions.

Is this a known bug, or am I the only one with this problem?
You mean the reset command in Dolphin, right? Not the Wii Home Menu?
I guess he means the Reset command. Like when you wanna restart a game on real consoles. I've already noticed this but for GC games. Either it didn't work at all, either it did work but with delay
(02-12-2013, 10:00 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he means the Reset command. Like when you wanna restart a game on real consoles.
that's right. I'm talking about the reset command in the menu bar (Emulation -> Reset).
I actually didn't think about resetting through the home menu, tried it now and noticed that my home menu isn't working... I can hear the sound when it should open, but I can't see it.

Edit: The Home Menu only doesn't work in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, works fine with other games. But the bug with Dolphin's reset command applys to all games I tried