Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem ?issue/ Unknown Direct Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting a message box popping up all the time saying,

SISadGCAM)Unknown Direct Command

This happens with any game I try and play, it keeps popping up between loading screens. If I press enter it loads , but keeps happening until I get to the start of a game. It's rather annoying to say the least.

What is the problem/issue?
Which game(s) does this happen with?

What are your settings (preferably as screenshots)?

Which dolphin revision(s) are you using?
If you disable "Enable Panic Handlers" (Click the Config button, go to the Interface tab) can you play your games normally without crashing or other issues?
Dolphin 3.5, the problem is with any game I try and play and settings are set like I have always used for whatever game it is, per the recommended settings obtained from this forum.

eg playing mario kart yesterday all fine, playing as per normal, today no settings changed at all but when playing mario kart I get the error message. I've tried my other titles and the error msg pops up on all of them.

Update.

Just played a full course on Mario Kart with Panic Handlers disabled and played fine, but why is this when it played ok before with them enabled?
Dolphin code is telling me that's an AMbaseboard panic alert.
Looks like this line of code is what you're triggering. Which Mario Kart game are you emulating anyway? Mario Kart GP is the only game I know of that you'd have to mess around with the AM-Baseboard or whatever.

At any rate, if you can play it just fine without Panic Handlers, it's not really a concern for average users unless it starts crashing.
(02-11-2013, 07:46 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like this line of code is what you're triggering. Which Mario Kart game are you emulating anyway? Mario Kart GP is the only game I know of that you'd have to mess around with the AM-Baseboard or whatever.

At any rate, if you can play it just fine without Panic Handlers, it's not really a concern for average users unless it starts crashing.
Think I've sussed what it was, in Config under the Gamecube tab SP1 and Port 1 where set to AM-Baseboard, set to nothing and re-checked panic handlers, games now playing fine.