Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: About the Dolphin 3.5 GUI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey fellas, I am stuck on getting to store my downloaded Gamecube ROM iso files into the Dolphin program's GUI. I extract the ROM files using j-Zip, another good alternative of 7-Zip. After extracting, I am having trouble opening the actual Dolphin icon iso format via the Dolphin program version 3.5. and storing them into the interface. Undecided
This is one of the best versions I have used.

Any suggestions?

Kind Regards,

Amit.
(02-09-2013, 01:06 AM)AmitX360 Wrote: [ -> ]my downloaded Gamecube ROM iso files
HAHAHAHA

cute.

reported
(02-09-2013, 01:06 AM)AmitX360 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey fellas, I am stuck on getting to store my downloaded Gamecube ROM iso files into the Dolphin program's GUI. I extract the ROM files using j-Zip, another good alternative of 7-Zip. After extracting, I am having trouble opening the actual Dolphin icon iso format via the Dolphin program version 3.5. and storing them into the interface. Undecided
This is one of the best versions I have used.

Any suggestions?

Kind Regards,

Amit.
Banned+Closed. Read the forum rules next time.

(02-09-2013, 01:12 AM)warweenyv1.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2013, 01:06 AM)AmitX360 Wrote: [ -> ]my downloaded Gamecube ROM iso files
HAHAHAHA

cute.
Grow up, kid. Report people, or if you insist on posting anything point out what they were doing wrong instead of writing childish crap. That's a warning, fyi.