Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Patch request] Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (Wii)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MoRoHurrah

Hi! First of all, please excuse me if this is not the right place to post this, or if this has already been posted (I searched the forums, and found nothing).
I'm in need of the fix for the Hang on Launch (IOCtl_ES_LAUNCH error) on Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Wii. In the wiki it says that just by replacing the 00000015.tik file with one available for download the game should boot fine, but the problem is the link is down. May anyone reupload said file, please?

Thanks in advance =) Big Grin
Use this:

MoRoHurrah

Thanks a lot, LordVador. Wink Btw where should this file go ?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out: Dolphin/User/Wii/TICKET/00000001/00000015.tik
Dolphin/User/Wii/ticket/00000001

EDIT: yeah you got it
It may sound stupid but where is the Dolphin folder, do you mean the Installation folder?
(06-14-2015, 12:36 AM)archmeister94 Wrote: [ -> ]It may sound stupid but where is the Dolphin folder, do you mean the Installation folder?

In 2013, yes, that meant the installation folder. But if you are using Dolphin 4.0 or newer, you should instead put it in C:/Users/<your username>/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii/ticket/00000001/00000015.tik
I need help the game is basically unplayable, before the patch I got to the main menu but couldn't click on anything. After I have put the patch it the correct folder I booted the game, I was getting like 4fps it was amazingly slooowwww... The furthest I got was when you first play the game you have to create your own save, then dolphin crashed. I have turned the settigs right down and I do have a good enough computer to run it. Is there some settings I have to play with?
It's an interesting case, but we'd need to figure out what is going wrong step by step.

Since it's crashing on creating a save, maybe it's a saving issue and LPFaint99 could help?