Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Twilight Princess [Wii] Dark Textures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jasyp

Hi,

i have a "dark Textures" problem with the Game "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" (GameID: RZDP01, Euro Version). The only Post I found is closed cause of piracy. In my case, my brother did create the DUMB for me, on Original Wii with original game. The Problem seems to be the same.

Textures look like this
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7523/rzdp011.png

Is something wrong with the DUMB? I play around with settings without luck.
I also try to use a HD textures pack, but I couldn't find one for EURO Version.

Please Help, thx
Let me guess... you use OS X?

If yes, then there is nothing you can do. This problem is well-known on OS X (It might be a driver related issue). Best solution for now -> Install Win 7 / Win through Bootcamp.

jasyp

you are right.

I have only 4 more Wii title but I have no issues with any other game. So i thought it have to be the game.
ok I will think about the bootcamp solution, that might fix the 3rd Party Controller Problem (could use toshiba bt stack) too Wink

Thanks for help
(02-07-2013, 06:52 PM)jasyp Wrote: [ -> ]I have only 4 more Wii title but I have no issues with any other game. So i thought it have to be the game.

Yeah, that's the problem. Some games work have no issues @ all, some games have those black shadow models. That sucks...

(02-07-2013, 06:52 PM)jasyp Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for help

No problem. Smile