Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Full CPU Usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Try to enable LLE on thread. But pls note, that games which use Zelda uCode may freeze randomly when LLE on thread is enabled. Besides, LLE on thread might not provide a speed up (Actually, it shoul, but not in all games). Anyway, it's worth a try Tongue
LLE on thread is making it slower
Well, then uncheck it. I said, that LLE on thread might provide a speed up, but it's not guaranteed. Wink
(02-07-2013, 05:49 PM)phaze7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2013, 05:47 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand you. What's exactly your problem? Low FPS?
Yes, that's the problem. The lowest I experience is about 25 fps, and only in certain parts of certain games, like Hyrule Field in Twilight Princess.

(02-07-2013, 06:02 PM)phaze7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2013, 05:59 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]And what FPS do you get in this games? They should run @ fullspeed.
Twilight Princess is the only game that doesn't run at full speed, and that is when I'm in Hyrule Field.

So speed drops only in Zelda TP/and in Hyrule Field or not only in Zelda TP/ and Hyrule Field?

Anyway you can't get constant full-speed especially when these are demanding games such as Zelda TP EVEN with the best processor. You can get slightly speed drops here and there.

And for Zelda TP make sure ZTP hack is checked:
The ZTP Hack is checked by default afaik.
(02-07-2013, 10:26 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]The ZTP Hack is checked by default afaik.

It should be indeed but we never know. Maybe something wrong with his settings.
@phaze7: post your settings
I guess, his settings are fine. The only game he has problems with is Zelda TP (in Hyrule field). so settings should be okay Tongue
(02-07-2013, 10:46 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]I guess, his settings are fine. The only game he has problems with is Zelda TP (in Hyrule field). so settings should be okay Tongue

Yeah but I got an idea of what his problem might be Wink
Well, now I'm interested Tongue @OP: Yo, post your settings, I'm interested in LordVador's idea.
Buy a wii if you're complaining with that processor.
Pages: 1 2 3