Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WII U x dolphin ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(02-07-2013, 11:06 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]There is no way that in a library of thousands of games that 25% of them are going to get WiiU ports.

Agreed. Feels like at least 25% of the Wii library is shovelware to begin with every time I go to GameStop or Best Buy.

rafael Wrote:maybe dolhpin in a near future wmulate wii u games? can it be possible or just a dream?

Is it possible? Sure. When will it be possible? Not now; it's still a pipe dream. The WiiU hasn't been hacked or documented thoroughly enough.
since i discovered dolphin im disseminating it to my friends, i have at least 4 of then buying new hardwares to use it here in brasil ..

its really amazing how old games can get this wonderfull improved graphics.;

btw, can you understand my poor english?

Have this zelda majoras and zeldas snes for dolphin? with this quality ?

fake or true?

[Image: 41725-the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask.png]
Quote:btw, can you understand my poor english?

Some of it, although barely.

Quote:Have this zelda majoras and zeldas snes for dolphin? with this quality ?

fake or true?

I have no idea what you're trying to ask here.
Im asking if exist zelda majoras for gamecube or Wii and if exist, can the graphics of an nintendo 64 game really get full HD ?
For GameCube you have Zelda Collector's edition, that is nothing more than Ocarina of Time (plus Master Quest) and Majora's Mask running at 640x480 (instead of the N64 resolution of 320x240), some videos, a Wind Waker demo and some older games...

For Wii you have the Virtual Console versions of those games...

But if you really want to run Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask in HD, the best you can do is playing the original N64 version in Project64 (or 1964) with Rice Video Plugin and a HD texture pack... Also, a N64 emulator is less demanding than Dolphin...
Then there is the Zelda Ocarina of Time Remake for 3DS as well if you want to go that route.
(02-07-2013, 11:06 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Maybe 0.1% of GCN and Wii games will get remakes, and maybe 1% of Wii/GCN will get HD ports.

Fixed that for you. There is no way that in a library of thousands of games that 25% of them are going to get WiiU ports.

Yeah, maybe I was being a little too optimistic there (and ignoring the size of the library).
(02-07-2013, 10:17 AM)rafael Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2013, 08:53 AM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just leave this here

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11111638/GZLE01-10.png
i dont understand this picture, is wii u remake uglyer than dolphins wind waker?
Just look at it. It's clearly way better than the video you posted.

Throw some HD textures at it, and wii u would look worse than the original in comparison.
Thanks jhonn, so the gc collectors edition dont really run in hd or full hd even with dolphin right? Just with this Project64 emulator ;c

could Someone do me an big favor?

Run zeldas collectors edition and take/post some screenshots here, for i see how it is with dolphin?

Thanks
RachelB Wrote:Just look at it. It's clearly way better than the video you posted.

Throw some HD textures at it, and wii u would look worse than the original in comparison.

Not a chance. Have you seen the lighting effects in the remake?

rafael Wrote:Thanks jhonn, so the gc collectors edition dont really run in hd or full hd even with dolphin right? Just with this Project64 emulator ;c

They do run in full HD on dolphin but running the N64 version on project64 will give you even better graphics with HD texture packs, has fewer issues, and will perform better. So naturally we recommend going that route instead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7