Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A question about custom projection hack.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I liked resident evil serise and I found some question.
for example , resident evil 0,I will find “ghosting” when I play.But when I cheked “sonic and the black night” ,the “ghosting” was gone. Rolleyes
[attachment=8804]

[font=arial, 宋体]So,I think the “custom projection hack” is a good function.[/font]
[font=arial, 宋体]But when I play other games ,how do I use this function[/font] Huh .
[font=arial, 宋体]
[/font]
[font=arial, 宋体]
[/font]
[font=arial, 宋体]
[/font]

Can you share some experience in this?
You need to play around with the function a lot to see exactly how the hack affects the game - there's no universal fix that fixes every graphical issue on every game. Heck, it may not even be able to fix the issue at all.
(02-07-2013, 07:16 AM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]You need to play around with the function a lot to see exactly how the hack affects the game - there's no universal fix that fixes every graphical issue on every game. Heck, it may not even be able to fix the issue at all.
unh...thanks,I think I should play more games to study on the function. [Image: tongue.gif]
Very few games use these hacks. And most of the time you can live without them